Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Kicks Country Jam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kicks Country Jam

    So, everybody that didn't go, or take me up on the tickets missed a heck of a show...

    Eric Church comes out to Clutch, plays Metallica, Pantera, and the song "you really got me"

    Joe Nichols throws down Country Boy Can Survive..

    Gary Allan did Tom Petty's "Breakdown", and absolutely rocked the house with his "Drinkin' Dark Whiskey" with Heidi Newfield..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    =(

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    yes my dear, you missed it.
    I got some really great pictures, and I will put them up between tonight and Wednesday haha..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    you rock.

    we were pretty tired and sunburnt (well I was) after the game we just ate Dominos and crashed out. let me know when you post em..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    I was so craving dominos and I had intentions of ordering pizza. But boom, we crashed out after the show... But dang I can't stop singing "drinkin' dark whiskey".
    You were so right about his show. I'll tell u about the birthday song through myspace..haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •